Everything needed for you to easily sell your home, while saving you time on the market and saving you money.
We Will Take You Through The Selling Process Step by Step Avoiding Client Confusion While We Do All The Marketing and Essential Services of A Full Priced Agent
Everything You Expect From An Agent…And More!
- CARETS MLS – Your property will be listed on the most widely used Multiple Listing Service that all Southern California Realtors use as their primary tool to find listings for their buyer clients. If your property is located anywhere from Ventura County down to San Diego County including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Bernardino County and Riverside County we have you covered!
- Exclusive Right to Sell with Open Listing – With this rare type of property listing, you are able to benefit from being listed yet still sell your home as a For Sale By Owner and pay no real estate commission if your buyer has not used a buyer’s agent. Simply stated, if you show your home to a buyer while you are on our program, and that buyer is not working with a real estate agent, no matter how they found you – thru the yard sign, one of the ads we build for you, or by referral – you pay no real estate commission! You’ll put that 2-3% buyer’s agent commission back in your own pocket. We will not take it from you. A traditional real estate agent will not give you that opportunity. If they set you up on a typical 6% commission, and there is no buyer’s agent present, the listing agent will just keep the whole 6% for themselves. This is way too much money to pay someone for just a few hours of work.
- We Will Help You Strategize To Meet Your Need of Selling Quickly AND/OR For The Highest Price — We have a game plan for any and all situations.
- Set Your Asking Price — We will go over comparable sales and give you a range of prices to choose from OR the price to ask – your choice.
- We Will Give You Advice On What You Can Do To Improve The Condition And Look Of Your Property — When you are ready to list with us we visit the home and give you advice on what to do.
- Realtor.com – The world’s #1 home searching website, where we customize your “Showcase Home” ad with up to 35 photos (instead of the usual one or none) and add copy to promote the features of your property you feel are most marketable. You know more about your property than anyone else, including full-priced agents. You just need better tools to tell your story. Realtor.com is one of those tools. And because we produce an oversized ad, which includes custom banner headlines, scrolling marquees, color, and large text, we make your ad stand out from all the competing ads, getting your property noticed in a crowded real estate market. And it is this extra effort and creativity that makes us stand apart from all the other real estate agencies, traditional or discount. If you have or can make your own website, we will add your site to your ad on Realtor.com which will include your phone number.
- Zillow.com – Quickly becoming one of the most recognized real estate portals for property information. Mills Realty takes advantage of this exposure by making everyone of our listings a FEATURED PROPERTY on Zillow. This means your property will show up on the first page of Zillow when a buyer is searching within your zip code.
- For Sale By Owner Websites — We add your listing to For Sale By Owner websites so that we can cover ALL buyers in the market. Other methods of marketing simply only cover buyers who are looking at MLS listings. We want your home advertised to ALL buyers, not just half of them.
- Extensive Marketing of Your Property — We fully understand the motives and thinking of buyers and we maximize your product marketing in all the right places. Your property will be listed on ALL major companies websites including RE/MAX, Sotheby’s, Coldwell Banker, Redfin, Zip Realty, etc.
- Super Exposure Bonus – Your property will also be featured on sites such as Trulia, Yahoo!, Google, AOL, Cyberhomes, MSN, and literally hundreds more. If there is a site on the Internet that is displaying properties in your area you will be there!
- Social Media – Your property will be posted on Facebook and Twitter. Social media is the next boom in real estate and we are on the forefront taking advantage of every avenue.
- Relocation Companies’ Websites – You will be marketed to anyone moving into the area, their real estate agents and relocation companies.
- Durable wood yard sign – Standard real estate size with a professional finish. Our signs sport a very conservative logo that does not bring attention to the fact that you are saving thousands in commissions. Unlike most of our competitors who do not adhere to this same concern for your privacy, we do not alienate the traditional agents that are bringing your buyers.
- Showing Feedback From Agents — We have communication tools in place to help you find out what you want to know.
- We Will Show and Sell Your Property — We have exclusive buyer’s agents on our team that show and sell our properties.
- We Have Buyers — We have buyers that we work with at all times and we pay them part of our commission when they help us find the house that they want to buy by looking on the internet.
- Strategies As You Go Along — Market conditions change and staying with the original strategy of when you started marketing your home may not be what you should be doing along the way. When necessary we have Plan B and Plan C in place, just in case.
- California Seller’s Required Disclosures – Between the California Association of Realtors and the various local boards of Realtors there is a myriad of disclosures that need to be professionally completed on every transaction. Mills Realty clients can rest assured that all reporting will be done timely and accurately.
- Strategy Advice – Along the way, you may need strategy help. Call us between 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. for free advice from an experienced real estate professional.
- Comparable Marketing Analysis – Pulled from the most recent comparable sold listings in your area. This will help you fine-tune your price to maximize your possibility of selling (upon request).
- Purchase and Sale Agreement – The California Association of Realtor’s form and all addendums that are needed to make your closing go smoothly. We will even assist buyers (not working with agents) fill out and submit the agreement when making their offer – keeping them from seeking agent representation and saving you the buyer’s agent commission!
- Full Contract Negotiation and Closing Support – Whether your buyer comes with or without an agent, we will skillfully negotiate the contract on your behalf. We will do our utmost to help you achieve the highest price and best transaction possible for your property. We attend seminars and take regular ongoing classes to perfect our skills and build upon our years of real estate experience. We support you in the process of negotiating your contract and we will negotiate as many contracts as it takes for you to be happy with one.
- Upgraded Marketing With More Photos — We pay to upgrade your listing on every ad that we can and will add thirty-five photos when available and allowed. We find that the more that we can keep someone looking at your listing, the better chance we have to sell your home.
- Your Listing Goes LIVE The Same Day You Are Listed— We list your home the same day and email you your listing for your review.
- Come And Go From The Market Whenever You Want — You can take your property off the market and return at anytime without having to pay the $500 listing fee again. This offer is good for as long as you own the property.
- For Sale By Owner Rights — If you show your home to buyers who do not have an agent and they buy your home, you do not pay the buyer’s agent commission, saving you 3%*. You can advertise or network in any manner you want to attract an unrepresented buyer. We handle all of the contract negotiation and closing support.
- Advertised Open Houses — For all of our sellers who want to find a buyer without an agent and do an open house, we will advertise your open house on the MLS and other major real estate websites. If you don’t want to or can’t participate in the open houses, we show the buyers who want to see your home.
- Proactive Approach To Getting A Buyer To Make An Offer— For buyers who have seen your home multiple times and fit certain circumstances, we will make an offer to them instead of them making an offer to us.
- You Can Rent, Lease Option or Sell Your Home At The Same Time — We allow you to offer your home to different situations. If you remove your home from the market, you may return at anytime to us at no charge.
- Add A Personal Website To Our Website and Other Portals — Are you creative? We allow you to make your own website and then we will advertise it on websites that allow us to. This is a great opportunity for you to show more photos and features of your home and attract a buyer that does not have an agent.
- Lowes Discount Card to Save Up To 5% — We have partnered with Lowes to help you make your home a product.
- Savings Network of Vendors — Because of our networking, select vendors offer our client’s deep discounts.
- The 56 Most Powerful Things You Can Do To Get Your House SOLD – A quick start guide created by Mills Realty to getting your house sold for the highest price in the quickest amount of time!
- We Figure Out Where You Should Be Listed — We constantly monitor the websites that are getting the traffic and we place you there. The Internet is constantly changing. We stay on top of those changes and make sure your property is where it needs to be.
- We Monitor Trends in Buying and Selling — Our toolbox is full of options and ideas when it comes to attracting and engaging buyers.
- We Tell Your Story — Our listing team is paid to put your listing in place to yield the highest amount of buyers. Our pictures department places your photos on the listings for you. Our contracts team handles contracts and paperwork necessary for your successful closing.
- We Support You In The Process — We are full of options to help you get your goal accomplished.
- Live Customer Support — Our Customer Support Department is open Monday through Friday 9 to 6 to help you and answer any questions.
- Straightforward Guidance & Advice —From the Listing Team to the Customer Support Department to the Contracts Department, we do not beat around the bush. We are straightforward with our guidance and advice keeping it simple and easy to understand.
Popular Optional Services
Electronic Agent Lockboxes (Supra) – The industry standard in security, Supra Realtor lockboxes can be rented during the listing period for $100.00.
25 Professional Photographs and 4 Virtual Tours! – A professional photographer will shoot your home within 3 days of listing. You can use your photos on your flyers and even print a flyer from their website. The virtual tour will be posted on the MLS, Realtor.com, Zillow and many other websites. The fee for this optional service is $175.